How it Works
- April 18th, 2018 - August 29th, 2018; delivery on WEDNESDAYS
- 20 deliveries over a 21 week period (annual one week break the first week of August)
- Farmer's choice box received as is or customized online subject to availability
- Purchase additional items via the online store subject to availability
- Hold your box at your request, add it to another week of your choosing*
- FULL SHARE— Total cost is $565, which is for 20 weeks of deliveries ($27.50/week plus a $15 surcharge). We recommend full shares for larger families, with four or more persons, or for smaller families that like to eat a lot of veggies!
- REGULAR SHARE—Total cost is $365, which for 20 weeks of deliveries ($17.50/week plus $15 surcharge). We recommend regular shares to individuals or smaller family units.
- THE FARM: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm*, Cedar Grove, about ten miles north of Hillsborough off Efland-Cedar Grove Rd.
- HILLSBOROUGH: 2:00 pm* - 7:00 pm*, right downtown on Hayes St.
- DURHAM: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm*, W. Cornwallis Rd., just 1/2 mile from the Cornwallis Road Exit off HWY 15/501.
- DURHAM: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm*, Hale St., off Hillsborough Rd., just about one mile from Ninth St.
- CHAPEL HILL: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm*, Stateside Drive off MLK BLVD, just south of the Timberlyne Shopping Center.
- CARRBORO: 3:00 pm - 6:15 pm*, at the farm's stand during the Wednesday afternoon Carrboro Farmers' market, located next to Carrboro Town Hall.
*Members MUST pick up their shares within the allotted time frame for their pick up location or forfeit their share for the week. You may request for your box to be held by midnight the Sunday before the Wednesday delivery. Your share will not be packed for that week, and you will receive a credit for an extra box that you may use at any time through out the season.