How it Works
- September 19th, 2018 - December 5th, 2018
- 12 weeks of deliveries each WEDNESDAY
- Farmer's choice box received as is or customized online subject to availability
- Purchase additional items via the online store subject to availability
- Hold your box at your request, add it to another week of your choosing*
- FULL SHARE - Total of $345 for 12 weeks of deliveries ($27.50 per week plus a $15 surcharge). We recommend full shares to larger families with four or more persons, or for smaller families that like to eat a lot of veggies!
- REGULAR SHARE - Total of $225 for 12 weeks ($17.50 per week plus a $15 surcharge). We recommend regular shares to individuals or smaller family units.
Delivery and Pickup of Shares
- THE FARM, 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm*, Cedar Grove, about ten miles north of Hillsborough off Efland-Cedar Grove Rd.
- DURHAM 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm*, Hale St., off Hillsborough Rd., about one mile from Ninth St.
- DURHAM 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm*, W. Cornwallis Rd., just ½ mile from the Cornwallis Road exit off HWY 15/50.
- CHAPEL HILL, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm*, Old Oxford Rd., just a few blocks from the intersection of Franklin St. and S. Eliot Rd., near Whole Foods Grocery.
- CARRBORO 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm*, Lorraine St., just a few blocks from the Carrboro Post Office.
*Members MUST pick up their shares within the allotted time frame for their pick up location or forfeit their share for the week. You may request for your box to be held by midnight the Sunday before the Wednesday delivery. Your share will not be packed for that week, and you will receive a credit for an extra box that you may use at any time throughout the fall season.